Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baltimore City Run-Saturday, September 20th

It's three weeks and counting! And just the right time for our annual run around the Harbor.


When: This Saturday, September 20th
Where: Baltimore Inner Harbor
What time: 7:00am at Mt Hebron High School for carpooling or 7:30am at Fort McHenry

The whole route as you see, is approximately 8 miles, I think it is a little less, but the Running program does not show the sidewalks near the Harbor and some of the roads that wind around east of the Harbor. You can pick your turn around point anywhere on the map. This is a really fun run and has some parts of the run that are the same as the second leg of the relay in the marathon. Did I mention flat? No hills, or hardly any! So I look forward to seeing you all. Please e-mail me at photographybyll@mac.com if you have questions or on my cell phone, (410-961-0452) Saturday morning if you need help finding our meeting place. I would suggest that you run with a cell phone if you are able, and a little money incase you want to stop for water or coffee. Please let me know if you plan to join us, so we can be looking out for you. I will check up until Friday night at 11:00pm on e-mail to see if you are coming!

It's only three weeks away, come join the fun! and did I mention flat? See you soon!
Group run coordinating: Laura Sullivan

No comments: